Thursday, December 10, 2015

A Taste of Ali

I've been busy with classes and so forth so I was particularly happy to be able to get back to filming and even happier that my first opportunity was with Ali Fox, one of SL's newest starlets!

The 'Taste of...' series have up until now featured me with another woman cast in a more sensual light.  Not so with this one.  I'll let the film speak for itself but I truly enjoyed a chance to spread my legs wings in this latest installment.  I hope you enjoy watching it half as much as I did making it.  :)

And my thanks to Ali - she was truly a pleasure to work with and very professional.

http://www.xvideos.com/video16558889/a_taste_of_ali << Click here to watch the film!!





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful movie. Hot, erotic action with two gorgeous ladies :-)

    ReplyDelete