Friday, August 26, 2016

Fellatio Friday - A Celebration of Cock Sucking #1

   I have a confession to make, one that surely will surprise no one.  I LOVE sucking cock.  I love how it feels when it gets hard in my mouth; I love how it feels when it's so deep inside me that I feel like gagging; I love how it twitches when I lick the tip; I love how a man changes when I suck on his balls...or just before he explodes into my mouth.  And of course...I love the feeling of warm spunk filling my mouth and hearing him moan in ecstasy.

   And the funny thing is, I know I'm not the only one who enjoys it as much as I do.  So I asked a few friends to send me a few pics of different variations on the theme of fellatio...sword swallowing....cock sucking...dick licking...you get the idea.  :)  I hope these pics remind you of a special time - maybe in the back seat of your car, under the bleachers, or even just on the sofa.  And I hope they remind you of how good it felt to give or receive this special pleasure. 

  Every Friday, I am going to celebrate the art of Fellatio by posting pictures, stories, perhaps even movies here.  If you want to submit a picture, contact me in world.

Happy Sucking!

Isa - XO


Photo by Janna Sugerbeet

Photo by Marika Blaisdale

"I like to be the one giving my partners pleasure because there's nothing like watching them shiver and hearing that gasp escaping from their lips while my tongue slowly slides over their sex with a series of teasing licks until they beg me to bring them their sweet release." - Anonymous

Photo by Dax Rahl

"A Cheeky Lick" by Biarzenne Necro

 Photo by PJ Thornton

Photo by Isabelle Cheviot

"It feels warm and wet like a vagina, while lacking the tightness, but having a lot of other contact and motion, especially the tongue, and generally being very gentle and undemanding of the man's body.  It feels good to surrender to that pleasure." - Anonymous


Photo by Aria Horan-Convair

Photo by Nuur

Photo by Scotty

Photo by SilkySirena

Photo by Isabelle Cheviot

 Photo by Ashavera Aeloroti

1 comment: