Monday, September 17, 2018

Pictorial - Schisms

I'm really excited to finally feature Schism on my blog.  I spotted her out one night and have been really anxious to get her on here.  Happy that we finally made it work!  Enjoy...💋


Where are you from?:  South Dakota, U.S.A.

Rez Date: 11/13/2010

What do you like to do in SL for fun?  Erotica/Para RPing, Skydiving, Pole dancing, Experiencing new music, Exploring sims and Erotic photography

Sexual orientation and preference? I am bisexual with a definite preference for Shemales

Tell us something unique about you! I Skydive in RL as well and no plane is perfectly good otherwise they'd never crash!

Do you have a Flickr page and/or blog?  https://www.flickr.com/photos/158812687@N06/


Pictorial by Isabelle Cheviot
Shot on location at Black Sun Tabernacle & Kairos Island


































No comments:

Post a Comment