Monday, September 14, 2020

Dog Star Featured Model #320 - Helen Quirina

I met Helen at Yana's party a few weeks back and we had trouble finding time on the calendar to meet but I'm glad we finally did.  I think Helen is super sexy, and very charming.  And as you read below...she doesn't shy away from fun!  Enjoy!   Love, Isa

Where are you from in RL?:    Croatia

What do you enjoy doing in SL?:     I have some friends and lately I met a REALLY special one, but we're an open couple...so besides THAT I like to shop a lot and party.   Last night I won a contest at some club and won a Crown (see pic #1 below).  

Flickr page?:    No Flickr page yet.

Turn Ons:    Being dominated!  I love to be used sexually and am very submissive.  And freckles. :)

Turn Offs:     Guys who are too sweet and shy...they really turn me off.  I don't like guys that ask "can I?"

Sexual Preference?:    I'm bi - I like mostly men but if with groups I like both participating ;)  MF makes me bored quickly; I like more FMFMFM .. MFfMM .... and so on... lol.

What is your happiest SL memory?:    Last night (9/12) was actually a good one...I won a contest and prize and have been titled "Queen"...and after that a nice guy...well, this nice guy fucked me for hours!   He fucked me with my Queen crown on!  (OK I am LOVING that! ~ Isa)

Note:  I took a LOT more pictures than I normally do because I just bought new poses and had a fun backdrop. :)

































No comments:

Post a Comment