Monday, December 7, 2020

Dog Star Featured Model #327 - MariahDoll

I'm thrilled to feature Mariah today!  Of course she's a stunner but she's been super friendly as well and I'm glad she's todays Dog Star Featured model!  💋

Where are you from in RL?:    Denmark

What do you enjoy doing in SL?:     I like to build and landscaping...I like to take pictures...dance...chat...I kinda like it all...

Flickr page?:    https://www.flickr.com/photos/144107166@N07/

Turn Ons:    A well dressed man ...romantics... intelligence.

Turn Offs:     Rude people.. arrogance and yes, the opposite from what I just said. :)

Sexual Preference?:   Straight.   I am a little submissive when it come to sex (not at all submissive out of the bedroom) and I prefer the full package...no quickies!

What is your happiest SL memory?: I guess falling in love with my best friend...and still having him as my best friend, even after we broke up our partnership.   (awwww - Isa)

Mariah wears Catwa and Maitreya.

Pictures by Isabelle Cheviot






















No comments:

Post a Comment