Thursday, March 10, 2022

Dog Star Productions Feature Model #345 - gg McMillan

Isa: Where in the world are you from?
gg: I'm from the U.S., central Florida, I'm a small town girl.

Isa: What do you like to do in SL?
gg: I find SL a very exciting place, when I'm not working I enjoy going to the theater, concerts, dance and, buy shoes. In particular the TOTH (Theater On The Hill) they put together live shows at least once a week, mostly musicals.

Isa: What turns you on?
gg: Hands and eyes turn me on, I know it sounds crazy but the first thing I look at a a person (men or woman) is hands and eyes - some make me tingle.

Isa: What turns you off?
gg: Bad avatars turn me off, an example is clothes that do not match or feet that show outside the shoes or hair that cuts into the body... I expect people to be nice with their avatars.

Isa: What are your sexual preferences/orientation?
gg: I like to think about myself as a straight woman but truth is that I know and like how it feels being with another girl then I think I'm Bi.  I prefer people taller than myself, people that could overpower me, physically, if they decide to do so.

Isa: What mesh stuff do you wear?
gg: I wear a Maitreya body and a LeLutka head, in both cases with my own numbers therefore my own shapes. I also wear bento hands and feet.



















No comments:

Post a Comment