Sunday, November 18, 2018

Pictorial - Bre

I have recently been hanging around Elysium CFNM and while there met a gorgeous woman named Bre.  Seeing that she had taken some pictures of herself and posted them on her Flickr page (see below for the link), I asked her if she'd pose for the blog.  Obviously she agreed and below is the result!  Enjoy!  💋

Where are you from?:  USA, California

Rez Date: 12/11/2009

What do you like to do in SL for fun?: 
  I love to dance and I am a choreographer in a dance troupe, and I'm a huge exhibitionist, so you'll often find me dancing in the nude. ;)

Sexual orientation and preference?:
  Straight, for the most part... but there have been exceptions.   ;-)  I do love threesomes!

Tell us something unique about you!
  I have an identical twin sister in RL! (seriously, no fooling)  She used to be in SL with me, but she's moved on.

Do you have a Flickr page and/or blog?   
  This is my flickr page, hope you like it!  https://www.flickr.com/photos/aubreyphilly/

Pictorial by Isabelle Cheviot



















No comments:

Post a Comment