Monday, December 31, 2018

Fashion Statement - RipRock Glitter Lace Mini Dress

I love shopping at events.  You could go far as to say I'm addicted to them and I recently fed this addiction by stopping by the Sense Event.  This was my first time there and I came away with this super cute dress and I thought I'd show it to you.



This dress was made by RipRock, who I had not heard of previously.  I like short cut dresses in general and this one fits very well.  I wear Maitreya and tend to be oblivious to clothing options outside of this and as such I can't tell you if there is a version for Belleza or other mesh avatar.



The dress is available in 10 different colors; I often wear black or pink so I decided to try out a different color; purple this time.  I do think the dress hemline is perfectly positioned to reveal some ass cheek, but still be tasteful!















The dress actually comes with 2 options; one for bright OFF and ON.  You can see the brighter version best in a darker setting.



Isa is wearing:

Dress:   RipRock - Glitter Lace Mini Dress For Maitreya Purple2BrightOFF 
Boots:   REIGN.- Mishi Thigh High Boots (Maitreya-Lara)- BLACK
Necklace:   AvaWay CYNTHIA _ Necklace
Hair:   DeLa Fitted Mesh Hair "Kelsey" Blondes 
Avatar:   Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head:   LeLutka.Head.Simone 3.3








No comments:

Post a Comment