Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Pictorial - Brittany

I recently started hanging out at a place called Elysium CFNM and while there one time I met this gorgeous creature named Brittany.   Not only did she agree to pose for my blog, but we've become great friends as well.  Bonus!  💋

Where are you from?:  U.S. South Carolina
Rez Date:  04/08/2018
What do you like to do in SL for fun?: I enjoy shopping, dancing, meeting new people and making new friends and taking pictures.
Sexual orientation and preference?:  Bi sexual,  I lean more towards women, though I'm not opposed to being with men. I'm just picky.
Tell us something unique about you!  I'm all about the horror movies and shows! Check out I Spit on Your Grave.
Do you have a Flickr page and/or blog?:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/142388395@N02/

Pictorial by Isabelle Cheviot.  Shot on location at Comhar Free Public Studio.






















No comments:

Post a Comment