Sunday, January 20, 2019

Country Living

Story and pictures:  Isabelle Cheviot
Models:  Traverse Slade & Isabelle Cheviot




I laid back on the hay cart, staring at all of the hay bales I still needed to load.  Each of them weighs around 50-60 pounds so I was really getting a good work out...but I was tired.  And bored.











It's not fair that Daddy made me do this work...my brothers should be doing this shit, not me.  Where's a good farm hand when you need one?










Well by god there he is now...Trav is a new farm hand.  Daddy hired him about 2 months ago and he's quiet but is a really good worker.  But he's ripped.  Just what I need right now!
"So Trav...if you help me load these hay bales....I'll do something for you."  I knew he'd get the hint...Daddy told me he was as smart as he was strong.  Must be a fucking genius...


I led him to the back of the cart and hopped up on top of him, kissing him and spending a lot of time rubbing his unbelievable chest...I was like a barn kitten to milk - I couldn't resist.












He kissed me deeply, and I totally surrendered to him...I love being in the arms of a strong man. 















I pulled him off of the cart and gave him a deep kiss....

Then slid down to my knees and took his cock into my mouth.  I sucked him hard while I rubbed myself...his dick fully erect and as hard as his biceps.  God what a fucking stud.


That didn't last too long before Trav pulled me up and bent me over.  He slid his cock into me, and grabbing my hips, began to fuck me perfectly.  He started out with a few slow thrusts....then sped up, our asses colliding and making a clapping sound that echoed through the barn.

It felt fucking great!  Especially knowing I wasn't going to have to do any more work when we were done...I had struck a bargain and I was glad to be paying my end of it.


Trav continued to fuck me as I came...my orgasm rippling through me so powerfully.  But he kept fucking me....


















He gave me a few more powerful thrusts then indicated that he was about to cum.  I dropped to my knees and flipped around quickly...

Opening my mouth, I stuck out my tongue, waiting for my reward...




...and there it was, his warm seed covering my face and tits....




















Jesus, the man kept cumming...

Thanks Trav - ok let's get these hay bales loaded so we can get home...

"Go ahead, Isa...I'm too tired."


No comments:

Post a Comment