Monday, January 21, 2019

Pictorial - Salathiell

Name: Salathiell

Where are you from?:  Canada

Rez Date: November 1st, 2017

What do you like to do in SL for fun?: I  have recently started taking pictures on my own, just as a hobby nothing too serious. I also like creating different looks for myself; demon, ghost, super hero, etc. Most of the time I'm hanging out with friends, either at home or at clubs. Also enjoying the naughty side of SL when I'm in the mood.

Sexual orientation and preference?: Bisexual with some extra around the corners.

Tell us something unique about you!: I come with extra packaging, unwrap at your own risk!

Do you have a Flickr page and/or blog?: https://www.flickr.com/people/158973976@N06/

Pictorial by Isabelle Cheviot



















No comments:

Post a Comment