Friday, December 4, 2020

Dog Star Featured Model #326 - Stacey Munro

Please enjoy today's featured model, Stacey Munro!  💋

Where are you from in RL?:    Edinburgh, Scotland. Its a wonderful city which changes throughout the year, especially in July and August when the Festivals take place. 

What do you enjoy doing in SL?:     I DJ (Mondays at Saffron!!) as well as going to clubs, listening to good music, DJs as well as live. I enjoy meeting interesting people, and finding out what makes them tick and gets them going. I enjoy photography in SL too - both taking photos and modelling. And I love being with my partner, especially when she is having fun!

Flickr page?:    https://www.flickr.com/photos/staceysheels/

Turn Ons:    I am a traditionally feminine girl. I love heels and stockings, which sadly aren't worn in RL so much these days, so I like to wear them as often as I can here! Dita is one of my heroines - I was lucky to see her perform once in London.

I love strong intelligent people who know what they want, and can make things happen. Guys or girls, or anything else which makes my juices flow!!

I am also a bit of a cuckoldress - I love seeing my partner being seduced and used by others. the harder the better! She loves me being there too - we will have been partnered two years in January, so it is working well for us!

Turn Offs:     Ignorance and arrogance are the main ones. If you have to have a label which announces how special you are, chances are, you aren't. And boring sex - one on one, in a bed, in private? You better be special!!

Sexual Preference?:   Bisexual.

What is your happiest SL memory?: I have met so many wonderful people in SL and done so many amazing things, its difficult to pick one - there have been so many. But I will hope that my best memory is yet to come!

Stacey wears Lelutka Nova 2.5 head with a custom shape, and Maitreya Lara 5.3.. Currently wearing the Skinnery Karima skin.  She also wears Eredita body mods to give her a tighter tummy and better thigh gap!  She has a good selection of makeup, and also hair. She is normally a redhead, but can be blonde, black and any colour in between!

Pictures by Isabelle Cheviot






















No comments:

Post a Comment