Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Dog Star Productions Featured Model #354 - Alexis Tsuki

Isa: Where are you from?
Alexis:  I am from a small town in Mexico, I currently live in one of the largest cities in the country now.

Isa: What do you enjoy doing in SL?
Alexis:  I love exploring my naughtier sides, in addition to shopping and visiting beautiful places, I love meeting new people with new paths to follow. I think I'm an explorer at heart, so I like to leave the door open to all kinds of new discovery.

Isa:  What turns you on?
Alexis:  Well, I think I'm a girl with simple tastes, although I also have some specific desires. I think my greatest pleasure is discovering completely new things. People who are open with what they want is something that I totally like. Sincerity and camaraderie. The best place to start with me is my mind.

Isa:  What turns you off?
Alexis:  I think I don't like people who are rude or who simply don't respect the wishes of others, I think there is a lot in RL that prevents us from doing so, but here we are all free. In other ways, I hate blood and things that have to do with excessive physical abuse.

Isa:  What mesh are you currently wearing?
Alexis:  Legacy Perky and Lelutka Raven


















No comments:

Post a Comment