Saturday, February 2, 2019

Dog Star Pussy Licking - January 2018

January was a cold month here in my neck of the woods but fortunately I had these amazing cunnilingus pictures to keep me warm.  As always, these aren't the ONLY good pics...I have way too many good ones to choose from but these are some that really caught my attention.  Enjoy and keep licking each other!  Isa - 💋

Jinx J. and Nikki A. - The Elysion - ArlingtonsStory

bob And scotty2 - Bob45365 Allen

Johnny: Daddy always told me "Son, if it tastes like chicken, keep on lickin'...if it tastes like trout, get the fuck out!" - Rhea

Intime conviction - Coconut SL

The Madame and Ms. Muircastle (Part 3) - Morgan Talbot

something delicious...Probably True

Wet, wetter, wettest - Jeanette SL

0008 - Vixina Allen

Repose with Nathaniel - Jenny Starveling

moment... Passion - Blue Grut

Mmmmm.....So nice. - Peter

Warm & Wet - Sparklebottom Lasertits

Overtime.... - Lexia Kohime

Kaylai & Larry at Maui.. - Larry Vinaver
Intensity in 10 cities - Paris - Valerie Muircastle

Took a Ride on His Little Green Tractor - 🌺 кεяα Stσяɱ 🌺

Your taste is something Godiva couldn't recreate - Gangrul

Isa POV licking - Carter Holloway

The Tub - Oscar Sabra

A woman shouldn't have to ask - Zoey Layne Winters

Jasmine stops by on her way home.......... a few times a week........... for soothing.......... xoxo - Michael Olson

She is Sexy and Wild. - Nikolaos

my secret lovers 2 - Ludwig Sabretooth


My personal Ecstasy - кαţ ςαρєℓσ (katilina.gould)

Tasty!! ;) - Stifler24

I Love To Eat Her - Jos Stoll

Royal seat - Sandra Palletier

FOXCITY. Kisses Down Low - Satomi Masukami
Ashlynn Jameson is Tasty - Marcus Strong

Primal Series 2 - Hunger - David Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment