Saturday, February 16, 2019

Pictorial - Evi

I'm happy to feature Evi on my blog!  I met her at Yana's not long ago and I'm super thrilled to have her model for me.  Enjoy!  💋 ~ Isa


Where are you from?: Colorado
Rez Date: 06/21/2014 this time
What do you like to do in SL for fun?:  Sailing, exploring, chatting with friends, building, modeling, sex of course.....
Sexual orientation and preference?: I am a pan-sexual....bisexual...non binary....female who prefers men but not to an exclusion of women....hope all that makes sense...I also will not partner ever again haha.
Tell us something unique about you!:  It is mostly in my profile.  I am athletic....prefer that my friends and sexual partners are good looking which means all mesh....body head and clothes...I model for photographers but do not often take photographs myself anymore....I also build buildings with mesh.  I am presently rebuilding my Lounge which I will open for friends to use

Pictorial by Isabelle Cheviot
































No comments:

Post a Comment