Saturday, April 20, 2019

Pictorial - Ana Romain

Where are you from?:  Romania - Bucharest

Rez Date:   09/12/2016

What do you like to do in SL for fun?:   I love sailing, sunbathing, parties and modeling. I love also doing nudism in sl; its way easier than in rl. :o)

Sexual orientation and preference?:   I'd say i'm 75% straight; if that can be accepted. :o) And when i was a babygirl i was almost always falling asleep with my thumb in my mouth, so yes, i love using my mouth. :o) Also i have a strong submissive side.

Tell us something unique about you!:   "I always though about me that i'm not beautiful, that i'm not good enough, that people run away from me. I've been craving for men's attention all my life. So let me know YOU SEE ME and i'm ready to follow YOU wherever YOU wanna take me. Even if it's dark or weird, i will do it because I SEE YOU."   <No no, i wont marry you, don't get it wrong please. :o)>

Do you have a Flickr page and/or blog?:   Yes i have a Flickr page: https://www.flickr.com/people/ana_royal/

Pictorial by Isabelle Cheviot




















No comments:

Post a Comment