Sunday, April 7, 2019

Pictorial - Sweet Poison

Where are you from?:  East Coast USA

Rez Date: 2/26/2018

What do you like to do in SL for fun?: I Love to take pictures and Model. Explore sims and dance at clubs. Not so much country music as I am a rock/metal head :)

Sexual orientation and preference?: I really don't have a preference as I am open to pretty much anything besides child play and animals tho I do have a Candy Tiger avatar I will put on once in a while to play with the furries ;)  Be careful, my poison is very addictive :P

Tell us something unique about you!: Hmmm this is a tough one, I am pretty laid back and sweet and super friendly, I don't know if I have anything unique about me. I am just a simple me :) I am actually kind of shy and rarely will initiate a conversation so if you ever see me out and about please message me.

Flickr page:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/139124800@N08/

Pictorial by Isabelle Cheviot























No comments:

Post a Comment