Monday, November 6, 2017

Bad Girls - Episode 6

In Episode 6, the final episode of the series, we learn the fate of Brea, we see how Isa treats her close friends when her parents are gone, we see the Superior in an explosive climax, and we see how weekend's ought to be spent in SL.

I want to thank Brea, Ali, Sev, Moni, and Katina for their participation, but mostly for their patience.  Due to my RL schedule, this was a tough project for me to complete.  All of you will be bad girls for me forever!  Also big thanks to the extras in these films, especially the guys.  Some of these shoots were long and everyone was so patient; thank you.

Thanks most of all to anyone who has watched these...it is my belief that at the heart of almost every woman is a Bad Girl waiting to be found.  Here's to them!  💋

You can watch the film here.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Isa on a truly special piece of work. It was my pleasure and honor to be part of it and am so happy to see the culmination of such a labor of love for all of us, but especially you. You can be proud of the result of so much of your time and effort.

    Hugs and Kisses
    Moni
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Moni! You know my struggles to complete these films...I'm glad they're done but I have a lot of fond memories from them! Thanks for your support - XO - Isa

    ReplyDelete