Sunday, March 31, 2019

Dog Star Pussy Licking - March 2019

This year is going by so fast!  I can't believe it but summer is right around the corner!  March is, at least where I live, the cruelest month...you get the first glimmers of nice days..but winter still tries to manifest itself and I often spend the month with a head cold and buried beneath a pile of blankets.    Fortunately, I had a few good pictures of wicked tongue action to keep me warm.  Hope you enjoy these selections from the the Dog Star Pussy Licking group on Flickr!  👅👅👅 ~ Isa

Spread it for me - Probably True

about to eat a blondie =P - Emma Janeway

Jungle Feeding - Curty Dovgal

BBC1 - Jordan 
A morning in Miami - Zuby Gloom Redrose


Hot at the Beach - jade doet 
Selina at Brea's other end - Emily23XXX


April O'Neil's Adventures- The Next Season - Marcus Strong
cleaning up after - argosi domenici


Twister - Rachel Avro

Just room for 2 - Zoeyrose21 
A Hanging Tasty Treat - Lisa Lowan



buried - Lesley Aristocrat

Fonda and Larry - Larry Vinaver

An Unexpected Observer - Claire Daniels 

Vixen St. Claire - Isabelle Cheviot 
Hot times double too - Jeanette SL

No comments:

Post a Comment