Monday, December 13, 2021

Dog Star Productions Featured Model #340 - Rachel (WildRachel Resident)

Happy Monday, everyone!  Hope you all had an amazing weekend and got laid...repeatedly...

I'm so happy to feature a new friend this time - she simply goes by Rachel and she's super hot...enjoy!


Isa: Where in the world are you from?
Rachel: I'm originally from the UK but now in Louisiana.

Isa: What do you like to do in SL?
Rachel: I like to bounce around the clubs mostly when I'm not working, meeting different people in SL.  I work at Surfer's Bay as a GM and DJ and also Club VooDoo as a DJ.  (See below for details)

Isa: What are your Turn On's?
Rachel: Seduction is one...mostly someone being romantic with me.  I'm 100% submissive and a brat so I need a firm but gentle hand.

Isa: What are your Turn Off's?
Rachel: People with no respect, body hair, facial hair, no imagination, and one track minds.

Isa: What is your sexual preference?
Rachel: Pansexual, poly and Demisexual.

Isa: Is there a story about the tattoo on your back?
Rachel: It's my RL tattoo in the exact same position - marks my coming out as a transgirl and how I've been most of my life.

Isa: Tell me about your necklace?
Rachel: It's actually a Pentacle. I'm Wiccan in RL.

Isa: Do you have a Flickr page?

Isa: What mesh do you use?
Rachel: Maitreya and Catwa. My whole Av is kinda based on how I am in RL just minus a few tattoos, piercings and I have smaller boobs than my AV.

Rachel's Work schedule and LM's:
Every Saturday at Surfer's Bay 4-6pm SLT and Club Voodoo 2-4pm SLt every friday





















No comments:

Post a Comment