Monday, December 24, 2018

Pictorial - Jia Janus

I met Jia at a club I've been frequenting which I mentioned in a previous post (Elysium) and when I laid eyes on her, I knew she was someone I wanted on the blog.  To my pleasure, she agreed and I hope you enjoy this pictorial of this stunning woman!  XO - Isa

Where are you from?:  Southern U.S.
Rez Date: 07/15/2007
What do you like to do in SL for fun?: When I'm in SL I mostly hang out in dance clubs; I like Classic Rock and Blues.  I have hostessed at a few places but just do substitute work nowadays due to my RL being busy.
     I like going to nude beaches, or music clubs with events that involve stripping or nudity.  My favorite event is something like Strip Sploder, where my state of dress is out of my control.
     I love shopping, especially for revealing things.  My inventory is full of sexy clothes that I will probably never have a chance to wear, but it sure was fun shopping for them!
Sexual orientation and preference?: Bi, slight male preference
Tell us something unique about you!: I am pretty picky about how I look, my friends make fun of me about it sometimes.  For example I might spend two weeks on a quest to find just the right lipstick to go with an outfit.

Pictorial by Isabelle Cheviot.  Shot on location at Galleria di Basilique.























 

No comments:

Post a Comment