Saturday, December 22, 2018

Pictorial - Skye McKenna

Skye and I had trouble scheduling our shoot together because of our schedules...we finally figured it out and I'm so happy we did!   Welcome, Skye, to the Dog Star blog!  XO - Isa  💋

Where are you from?: Southeast USA
Rez Date: 6/26/2014
What do you like to do in SL for fun?: Shop, decorate, meet delicious new people, and lots of kinky fun!
Sexual orientation and preference?: Bi (double the pleasure, double the fun *winks*)...
Tell us something unique about you!: I am ridiculously shy, but can be very feisty and fun with the right person (or people). I think a good sense of humor is the sexiest attribute a person can posses, and for some reason sarcasm brings out the best in me. Oh, and I do like to watch as much as I like to participate! ♡

Pictorial by Isabelle Cheviot.





















No comments:

Post a Comment