Thursday, August 1, 2019

Pictorial - Sara Bug

Where are you from?:  US
Rez Date: Dec 7, 2016
What do you like to do in SL for fun?: Meet up with awesome people, play a game, have sex!
Sexual orientation and preference?: I'm pan, if you take care of your appearance and are kind, you'll have my attention!
Tell us something unique about you!: I love Pokemon GO Dates! That was a hot summer!
Do you have a Flickr page and/or blog?: https://www.flickr.com/photos/156944135@N08/
Which Mesh Body and Head do you use primarily?:  Maitreya / Catwa

When I photographed Sara, she mentioned that she would prefer to keep her hair purple...that was fine with me of course but I was interested in why..."I was in another world before SL with much less customization. I saw too many twins so I changed some things to be "me." One was making my hair purple. When I came to SL, I kept the purple hair and it's become identifying for me."  Good enough for me!  💋

Pictorial by Isabelle Cheviot.  Shot on location at Sundarban (117,81,26).























No comments:

Post a Comment